I was talking with my mom and I decided that I would spend the next year celebrating as many holidays and occurrences as possible. I think there are around 300 holidays a month!
My mom and I have always loved all the peculiar holidays and have had many laughs discussing them. I think this year will be a lot of fun but it will also require a lot of dedication, time, and it wont be without costs. I will give you once a week up dates once I get it started (Probably next month) and I will post daily journalings as often as possible. I have a feeling I will be rather busy.
I am home schooled which I believe will make this a whole heap easier, but also more challenging. Mom made an agreement with me... For this year I will use this as a lot of my school work. I will be writing reports on many of these days and I will be doing loads of research. I look forward to this coming year and I hope you will enjoy following my blog.
Feel free to post your comments along the way.

Thursday 5 July 2012

Bikini day

I wanted to get a Bikini to put on our dog today but I couldn't find one  cheap enough to justify buying it-especially seeing I would have to cut a tail hole in it. Oh well, I guess that would mean i never really celebrated it...Happy Bikini day any ways.

1 comment:

  1. A tail hole? lol

    I guess it would be wasteful to cut a hole in something brand new. A bikini only uses about as much cloth as a neck-tie though.

    I loved your post about forget day. I cannot help but think God had a little sense of humor and enjoyed that little moment with you.

    You know when your brain gets as old as mine is, some of us forget more often than young people do. I guess that is just how we were created! Maybe God made us that way so we can forget when we used to fit into a bikini! lol

    I loved the brown paper bag hats, especially the one of yours which looked like it had wings.

    And I thought those back packs were nice and a handy size too.

    Oh and when you see Mom, tell her the rice and popcorn we got at her shop were both terrific. I mean they were more than good they were excellent, (I hope you don't mind I slipped that in on this blog).

    Have a great rest of summer Johanna!

    I hope your goats are doing well.

    Love,

    Aunt Joyce



    ReplyDelete