I was talking with my mom and I decided that I would spend the next year celebrating as many holidays and occurrences as possible. I think there are around 300 holidays a month!
My mom and I have always loved all the peculiar holidays and have had many laughs discussing them. I think this year will be a lot of fun but it will also require a lot of dedication, time, and it wont be without costs. I will give you once a week up dates once I get it started (Probably next month) and I will post daily journalings as often as possible. I have a feeling I will be rather busy.
I am home schooled which I believe will make this a whole heap easier, but also more challenging. Mom made an agreement with me... For this year I will use this as a lot of my school work. I will be writing reports on many of these days and I will be doing loads of research. I look forward to this coming year and I hope you will enjoy following my blog.
Feel free to post your comments along the way.

Saturday 19 May 2012

Wakefeild Pride day

Wakefeild Pride day is a day just for the town of Wakefeild- it's the town right next to ours. We had two booths for pride day, one for Barely Harvest, and One for Abundant Blessings Homecare.  It was really fun-and hot! There were about 60 booths all together. Lions club had a booth, there was a dunking booth, petting zoo, a bunch of food venders, jewlery, etc. and there was a parade after lunch.
 There was even a Boys Club booth! today is Boys Club day! happy Boys Club day!
I don't have any pictures cause they were all downloaded onto my mom's computer... oh well! Happy Pride day!

No comments:

Post a Comment